You will need a membership to register for this event.
James Perryman from Momentus UK Ltd discusses the following
• Reminder of the basics of our ability to communicate – words, tone and body language
• In our busy hectic lives, we rush with how we communicate, we assume people will understand us – they don’t, it creates frustration, tension, anxiety and wastes time and money
• Using a simple, funny but very clear example James brings to life how much one sentence can change in its impact by adding tone and then body language
• Introduction to how we have our own style of communication, motivation and decision making (in business and also as consumers) – done through the lens of 4 ‘friends’
• As James introduces the 4 friends, he describes their characteristics in a way the audience immediately resonate with – they’ll recognise them within their business, teams, family, friends, etc
• Importantly, the audience will learn how they can very simply adapt how they communicate with each of these friends to deliver the same message, pitch, etc and land it equally well across all
• Demonstrating how to engage everyone across an unknown audience (this is the bit that people have described as magic!).
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Business Development, Marketing/PR, Networking, and Warrington
- Sector: Accountancy, Agriculture, Cleaning, Civil Engineering, Construction, Education and Training, Employment / Recruitment, Energy Supplier, Consultancy and Engineering, Financial Services, Gambling and Betting, Health and Beauty, Hospitality, IT, Landscape / Gardening, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Management Services, Manufacturing, Marketing, PR and Ad, Membership Organisation, Motoring, Office Suppliers, Office Management, Property, Research and Development, Retail, Security, Sport, Telecommunications, Transport, Travel Agency, and Other