Come and Join NatWest and Taylory for Business Mentoring in
Are you looking to grow your business in 2019 but you’re not sure where to start?
If you’re like most business owners then you’re probably already swamped with ideas, but you struggle to see the wood for the trees.
Do you often feel overwhelmed by all the different areas you know you need to work on in your business?
And wish you had a clear and simple action plan to keep you on track?
We know that these challenges are incredibly common amongst out customers who are keen to grow but have questions about how to do that in the best way.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with Paula Cohen from Taylory to bring you this short Business Growth Workshop.
Paula is going to share a series of straightforward but genuinely practical tips to help you start to create a clear, but simple growth plan. She will cover things like:
• * How to set goals that genuinely mean something to you
• * How to identify the right people to help you grow – customers, suppliers and staff
• * Tips on packaging and pricing your products to make them appealing and easy to buy
• * The importance of consistency and some straightforward steps to improve this
• * Why there’s no such thing as time management and what you can do instead
• * Tips on marketing plans and sales strategies to help you promote yourself in the most effective way
- Type: Networking
- Category: Business Development, Networking, and Warrington
- Sector: Accountancy, Agriculture, Cleaning, Civil Engineering, Construction, Education and Training, Employment / Recruitment, Energy Supplier, Consultancy and Engineering, Financial Services, Gambling and Betting, Health and Beauty, Hospitality, IT, Landscape / Gardening, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Management Services, Manufacturing, Marketing, PR and Ad, Membership Organisation, Motoring, Office Suppliers, Office Management, Property, Research and Development, Retail, Security, Sport, Telecommunications, Transport, Travel Agency, and Other