You will need a membership to register for this event.
The Cheshire Community Foundation invite you to join them for an event created for business owners, directors and managers who would like to gain a fuller practical understanding of how business culture can be a driver for growth.
Kate Wood, Co Founder and Director of Culture at Engage your People, Cultural consultant and former Director of Culture at Chess ICT (Sunday Times Best Place to work 2018)
Zoe Sheppard, CEO of Cheshire Community Foundation
Speakers will help attendees unlock ways to:
• turn employees into drivers for growth
• free up time to foster a culture of high performance to facilitate growth
• place ‘giving back to the community or charity’ at the heart of company culture to enjoy greater employee engagement levels.
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Business Development, Finance, Networking, and Warrington
- Sector: Accountancy, Agriculture, Cleaning, Civil Engineering, Construction, Education and Training, Employment / Recruitment, Energy Supplier, Consultancy and Engineering, Financial Services, Gambling and Betting, Health and Beauty, Hospitality, IT, Landscape / Gardening, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Management Services, Manufacturing, Marketing, PR and Ad, Membership Organisation, Motoring, Office Suppliers, Office Management, Property, Research and Development, Retail, Security, Sport, Telecommunications, Transport, Travel Agency, and Other