Take part our live webinar on Thursday 21st May, at 11.00am.
Aaron & Partners Employment Law specialists Claire Brook (Partner) and Debbie Coyne, Senior Associate will be answering questions on the current and ever-changing legal landscape of employment law. Topics that could be covered include:
1. Furlough – eligibility and payments, returning (or refusing to return) to work, post-furlough salary adjustments.
2. Redundancy – redundancy versus furlough, process, communication, and risks.
3. HR – sick pay, holiday accrual, and annual leave management.
4. Returning to work – safety in the workplace, refusal to work, working from home, childcare responsibilities
If you already have a specific question you’d like answering, please submit it when you register, or ask the panel during the Q&A.
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Apprenticeships, Business Development, Exporting, Finance, Grants, Social, Training, Health and Safety, HR / Recruitment / Legal, IT / Digital, Marketing/PR, Networking, Sporting, Warrington, and Property
- Sector: Accountancy, Agriculture, Cleaning, Civil Engineering, Construction, Education and Training, Employment / Recruitment, Energy Supplier, Consultancy and Engineering, Financial Services, Gambling and Betting, Health and Beauty, Hospitality, IT, Landscape / Gardening, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Management Services, Manufacturing, Marketing, PR and Ad, Membership Organisation, Motoring, Office Suppliers, Office Management, Property, Research and Development, Retail, Security, Sport, Telecommunications, Transport, Travel Agency, and Other