You will need a membership to register for this event.
Registration 9am for prompt 9.30am start please
This Masterclass will equip you with practical advice and ideas to transform your company’s culture. Encouraging staff engagement and creating a culture of continuous improvement and innovation. Ultimately, resulting in increased productivity and staff retention.
Speakers: Mark Seaborn, MD Pennington Choices (Employer of the Year, Warrington Business Awards 2018). Jenny Neville, Professional Services Director, Pennington Choices and Mark Fuller, Chair at Vistage UK.
Pennington Choices is an established property surveying and consultancy service. Offering building and quantity surveying, all aspects of H&S, asbestos services, energy and sustainability, recruitment and training.
Vistage UK offers executive coaching a business mentoring, confidential peer group meetings, expert speakers and monthly interactive workshops.
Masterclass sessions include:
• The power of your people: Understand how to engage and motivate staff to achieve results.
• Being a great place to work: How to measure and track progress.
• Creating the right leadership and management conditions for success: Understand the five dysfunctions of a team and how to create a high performing senior team.
• Management practices: Recognise the importance of relationships, getting communication right, processes for feedback and objective setting, opportunities for growth and development.
By diversifying our operational cultures, pushing forward innovation and promoting the best of Warrington, the talent pool will increase and the city will be a more attractive location to prospective employers.
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Business Development, Training, HR / Recruitment / Legal, Networking, and Warrington
- Sector: Accountancy, Agriculture, Cleaning, Civil Engineering, Construction, Education and Training, Employment / Recruitment, Energy Supplier, Consultancy and Engineering, Financial Services, Gambling and Betting, Health and Beauty, Hospitality, IT, Landscape / Gardening, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Management Services, Manufacturing, Marketing, PR and Ad, Membership Organisation, Motoring, Office Suppliers, Office Management, Property, Research and Development, Retail, Security, Sport, Telecommunications, Transport, Travel Agency, and Other