This workshop is aimed at people who want to effectively advertise through Facebook to generate more business.
If you are boosting posts rather than using the Ads platform or you've dabbled in Ads manager, but not had much success and don't really know how it works then this workshop is for you.
Facebook Ads can be a bit daunting when you first open the application, but once you know your way around they can be utilised very simply and effectively.
With diminishing impressions on your organic reach for Facebook Business Pages, Facebook Ads are one of the most cost-effective ways of advertising your products/services.
This workshop will take you through how Ads Manager works, how to test your Ads and measure how cost effective they are. Throughout the workshop, you will set up your own ads that go live. You will go away confident on how to create, edit and identify which ads give the best return on investment for your business.
This course will cover the following:
- Understanding the different types of Facebook Ads
- Creating the ideal target audience
- Creating campaigns with different Ad sets
- How to monitor and measure cost-effective Ads
- Testing and refining your Ads
It’s going to be a hands-on workshop, so you’ll need your laptop as you're going to set up some ads as we go along!
The cost of this workshop is £80 per person and is limited to 10 people.
The workshop will be held at UBC, Rutherford House, Warrington Road, Birchwood
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Social, and Marketing/PR
- Sector: Accountancy, Agriculture, Cleaning, Civil Engineering, Construction, Education and Training, Employment / Recruitment, Energy Supplier, Consultancy and Engineering, Financial Services, Gambling and Betting, Health and Beauty, Hospitality, IT, Landscape / Gardening, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Management Services, Manufacturing, Marketing, PR and Ad, Membership Organisation, Motoring, Office Suppliers, Office Management, Property, Research and Development, Retail, Security, Sport, Telecommunications, Transport, Travel Agency, and Other
Social Media Executive
Hi, I’m Becs and I’m here to help you develop social media as an effective marketing tool for your company. Do you need help developing new pages, tips on how to grow your existing presence or simply advice on which platforms to use?
I specialise in training businesses up on how to use a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitch. I teach you how to get social!
“ I train companies how to attract new customers through Social Media by dropping the sales speak and getting personal! For many years now, I’ve been using Social Media with great results across the Public, Private and Voluntary sector. Just before I launched Social Media Executive, I worked for Nomad Games, increasing their Social Media community from 500 to over 20,000 in the space of three years. They were fans that bought from us time and time again, interacted with our content and were loyal supporters of the brand. I love showing businesses how to #GetSocial..”