This training session will provide an overview of how to adapt and manage your Facebook page to attract more business.
Do you have a Facebook page for your business, but don't really know how to use it to its best advantage?
Have you noticed that your usual posts aren't getting as many impressions as they did last year?
Facebook algorithms are changing which will hit business pages hard, meaning your posts are much less likely to get seen unless you adapt your content and your strategy.
This doesn't mean you have to pay for advertising, but you do need to know what Facebook is looking for to improve your visibility.
The main points that will be covered are:
- Defining your target audience
- Reviewing your Facebook page to appeal to your ideal client
- Settings and tools to help improve your visibility
- How to use groups to promote your Facebook page and products/services
- Current changes to Facebook and the impact on business pages
- Content planning to make your page stand out in light of the
£75 per person, maximum of 10 places available.
- Type: Keynote
Social Media Executive
Hi, I’m Becs and I’m here to help you develop social media as an effective marketing tool for your company. Do you need help developing new pages, tips on how to grow your existing presence or simply advice on which platforms to use?
I specialise in training businesses up on how to use a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitch. I teach you how to get social!