This workshop will be delivered by Becs Bate, Social Media Executive.
This training session will equip you with the skills required to update and manage your Facebook page to attract more business. The workshop will cover content and strategy to increase engagement and rank higher on Facebook when people search for similar products/services.
Throughout the session, we'll be adapting your pages to appeal to your target client group and showing you how to interact with potential clients, generate rapport and positive feedback.
Facebook business pages have been through some significant changes in the last twelve months, most notably a reduction in business page visibility if you're posting the wrong type of content.
This workshop will show you how to embrace this, continue to generate leads and increase engagement on your posts with some very simple steps.
The main points that will be covered are:
* Defining your target audience
* Reviewing your Facebook page to appeal to your ideal client
* Settings and tools to help improve your visibility
* How to use groups to promote your Facebook page and products/services
* Current changes to Facebook and the impact on business pages
* Content planning to make your page stand out in light of the changes
09.00 – Arrival, Registration and Open Networking
09.30-13.00 – Workshop
13.00 - Close
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Business Development, Social, Training, IT / Digital, and Marketing/PR
- Sector: Accountancy, Agriculture, Cleaning, Civil Engineering, Construction, Education and Training, Employment / Recruitment, Energy Supplier, Consultancy and Engineering, Financial Services, Gambling and Betting, Health and Beauty, Hospitality, IT, Landscape / Gardening, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Management Services, Manufacturing, Marketing, PR and Ad, Membership Organisation, Motoring, Office Suppliers, Office Management, Property, Research and Development, Retail, Security, Sport, Telecommunications, Transport, Travel Agency, and Other
Social Media Executive
Hi, I’m Becs and I’m here to help you develop social media as an effective marketing tool for your company. Do you need help developing new pages, tips on how to grow your existing presence or simply advice on which platforms to use?
I specialise in training businesses up on how to use a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitch. I teach you how to get social!
“ I train companies how to attract new customers through Social Media by dropping the sales speak and getting personal! For many years now, I’ve been using Social Media with great results across the Public, Private and Voluntary sector. Just before I launched Social Media Executive, I worked for Nomad Games, increasing their Social Media community from 500 to over 20,000 in the space of three years. They were fans that bought from us time and time again, interacted with our content and were loyal supporters of the brand. I love showing businesses how to #GetSocial..”