Does your business ask any of its employees to drive for business?
If so, you are required by law to manage this risk effectively. In the event of a serious crash involving one of your drivers then your business, its managers and its reputation could be at serious risk.
The Cheshire Road Safety Group is holding a FREE, full day Business Driver Safety Seminar on 31st January 2019 at The Heath Conference Centre, Runcorn WA7 4NH for local business owners to help them assess and reduce the risks.
The Cheshire Road Safety Group (CRSG) aims to reduce the number of people killed or injured on Cheshire roads. However, the event isn’t just about safety. Running vehicles is also expensive and a key part of the conference is demonstrating how managing your drivers and vehicles well can significantly reduce your exposure to the risk of prosecution, and reduce costs through cheaper insurance premiums and reduced sick leave for staff.
What’s on offer at the event?
• Mock trial – Find out what happens following a fatal collision.
• What could happen to you and your business if it all goes wrong.
• Keep up to date with current legislation of driving for work practices and road safety topics.
• Key guidance from a range of road safety professionals.
• Case studies, practical advice and find out how to engage further with the Road Safety Partnership
• Plus you can put your questions to our speakers.
Book your place
To book your FREE place please follow this link and fill in the online form https://www.rospa.com/events/business-driver-safety-seminar/
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
For more information, contact the events team on 0121 248 2090 or e-mail the Warrington Borough Council Road Safety team at email@example.com
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Business Development, and Training
- Sector: Education and Training, Logistics, and Transport