You will need a membership to register for this event.
Warrington’s business growth event for new and existing small businesses
A FREE half day business growth event intended to guide and support new and growing small businesses in the Warrington area.
The event will run from 9am- 2pm and include:
• Speakers on marketing and business development topics, including Google #DigitalGarage
• Open and round table networking opportunities
• A panel discussion to introduce and explain the role of the key business support organisations in the region
• Funded business support programme advice
• Business support information stands
• Business resources
• Refreshments and lunch
This event is organised by Warrington Business Exchange and Colony Networking.
The event is offered without cost to both WBEx/Colony members as well as non-member visitors. Instead of an admission charge, you are kindly requested to consider making a suggested voluntary donation of £5-10 to Creating Adventures, the charity that Colony Networking is running this event in aid of. This can be made in cash or by card at the arrival desk.
Venue & Parking
Opus, Pyramid, Palmyra Square South, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 1BL
Some free parking at the Pyramid Arts Centre, located off Winmarleigh Street.
Pay and display car parks located at the Pyramid & Parr Hall and in nearby CCP car parks.
For more details about the location, visit https://parrhall.culturewarrington.org/contact-us/
Schedule (subject to amendment):
09.00: Arrival, Refreshments, Networking & Partner Business Support Info stands
09.45: Speaker 1: Opus (run by Carpe Diem) 'A view of Warrington’s Digital Marketing landscape'
10.00: Google #Digital Garage on 'Social Media Strategy'
10.45: Panel Discussion (several of the key business support organisations in the region including Warrington & Co, Cheshire and Warrington LEP, Cheshire and Warrington Growth Hub, Warrington BID, Warrington Buyers Club, Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund, University of Chester and several colleges offering funded business programmes.
11.15: Interval, Networking & Partner Business Support Info stands
11.45: Google #Digital Garage on 'Getting Visible on Google'
12.30: Speaker: Networking skills for business growth
12.45: Networking & Lunch
Partners & Associates:
Organisers: Warrington Business Exchange WBEx and Colony Networking
Host venue: Opus (run by Carpe Diem) - the collaboration space and co-working home for digital and technology entrepreneurs in Warrington
About Google #Digital Garage - https://digitalgarage.withgoogle.com
Associates: Warrington & Co, Cheshire and Warrington LEP, Cheshire and Warrington Growth Hub, Warrington BID (Business Improvement District), Warrington Buyers Club, Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund, University of Chester, further tbc
Refreshments and lunch funded by: NatWest
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Business Development, Training, Networking, and Warrington
- Sector: Accountancy, Education and Training, Employment / Recruitment, Consultancy and Engineering, Financial Services, Health and Beauty, IT, Legal, Management Services, Manufacturing, Marketing, PR and Ad, Office Suppliers, Office Management, Property, and Telecommunications
Palmyra Square S