Pinterest is one of the best performing platforms to drive traffic to your website – that’s why it’s one of my favourites!
This workshop is going to show you, step by step, how to create and optimise your Pinterest page to increase customers to your website or e-commerce store.
I’m going to teach you how to optimise your boards to rank higher in the searches and build a targeted following of consumers that are interested in buying your products.
I’m going to show you why it should be your favourite social media platform too……although strictly speaking it’s not a social media platform!
This workshop is aimed at businesses that have brands or products they want to showcase and sell directly to the consumer.
It is for people that have little or no experience in Pinterest. You may have dabbled and know the basics or you may not even have a page yet, this workshop will set you up for success.
The session will transform your Pinterest page, as well as equip you with the skills and strategy to attract new customers.
Areas that will be covered throughout the workshop include:
• Navigating Pinterest, how the searches and tools work
• Identifying your target market
• Reviewing your Pinterest profile and boards to appeal to your target market
• Identifying and implementing key words and hashtags in the right places to rank higher in searches
• Setting up boards and a Pinning strategy
• How to increase followers in your target area
• Analysing the data, what it means and how to use it to improve
This is a hands-on workshop, we’re going to be making improvements as we go along so you will need to bring your laptop.
The workshop is limited to 10 people so please book early, the cost is £80 per person.
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Business Development, Social, Training, IT / Digital, Marketing/PR, and Warrington
- Sector: Accountancy, Agriculture, Cleaning, Civil Engineering, Construction, Education and Training, Employment / Recruitment, Energy Supplier, Consultancy and Engineering, Financial Services, Gambling and Betting, Health and Beauty, Hospitality, IT, Landscape / Gardening, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Management Services, Manufacturing, Marketing, PR and Ad, Membership Organisation, Motoring, Office Suppliers, Office Management, Property, Research and Development, Retail, Security, Sport, Telecommunications, Transport, Travel Agency, and Other
Social Media Executive
Hi, I’m Becs and I’m here to help you develop social media as an effective marketing tool for your company. Do you need help developing new pages, tips on how to grow your existing presence or simply advice on which platforms to use?
I specialise in training businesses up on how to use a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitch. I teach you how to get social!
“ I train companies how to attract new customers through Social Media by dropping the sales speak and getting personal! For many years now, I’ve been using Social Media with great results across the Public, Private and Voluntary sector. Just before I launched Social Media Executive, I worked for Nomad Games, increasing their Social Media community from 500 to over 20,000 in the space of three years. They were fans that bought from us time and time again, interacted with our content and were loyal supporters of the brand. I love showing businesses how to #GetSocial..”