What are customers looking for and how can you get them to buy more?
Do you sell a product, a service, or both?
How many different strategies do you have in place to :
• Identify and generate more leads
• Convert leads into sales
• Get customers to buy more and at a higher price
• Stay away from price competition
• Retain the clients you have
Having the right strategies in place is key to maximising your business results.
This short workshop will explore the points above, as well as the various strategies In order to enable you to decide on the actions you need to take to generate and maximise your revenue.
Links to the Microsoft team events will be sent to the attendees a few days before the event.
Speaker : Karl Morris- ActionCOACH
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Business Development, Marketing/PR, and Networking
- Sector: Accountancy, Agriculture, Cleaning, Civil Engineering, Construction, Education and Training, Employment / Recruitment, Energy Supplier, Consultancy and Engineering, Financial Services, Gambling and Betting, Health and Beauty, Hospitality, IT, Landscape / Gardening, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Management Services, Manufacturing, Marketing, PR and Ad, Membership Organisation, Motoring, Office Suppliers, Office Management, Property, Research and Development, Retail, Security, Sport, Telecommunications, Transport, Travel Agency, and Other
The Base Business Event
The Base Business Event is an opportunity to connect with some of the region’s most dynamic advanced manufacturing, engineering and digital tech entrepreneurs, universities, business support organisations, funding and professional communities.
Once every two months, a group of around 30 such individuals meet at The Base to network and gain knowledge on current business topics. This is the perfect opportunity to establish new business connections.