You will need a membership to register for this event.
This is a bimonthly meeting for members of the Business Exchange who are in the professional services sector – Banks, IFAs, Solicitors and accountants and will tackle issues faced within this sector.
Jane Hough, manager of the Warrington BID, is the speaker this time
- Background to the Warrington Business Improvement District (BID)
- What the BID has delivered so far
- Plans for the future
- What benefits the BID brings to you and / or your clients
There are opportunities for other businesses within this sector and who are members of the Business Exchange to host future meetings with a 10 minute presentation, relevant to this sector followed by networking. This can be held at the Base
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Finance, HR / Recruitment / Legal, and Warrington
- Sector: Accountancy, Employment / Recruitment, Financial Services, Legal, and Property