You will need a membership to register for this event.
Keep in touch with members at this weekly meeting on Zoom. We start off with introductions form each attendee and then one member will present per week.
This week it is David Ashworth from Flintloque - How to Manage and Work Effectively During the Lockdown
Proactive management rather than reactive coping has always been an important differentiator for successful businesses. We don't necessarily get to choose the cards that we are dealt, but we can choose how to play them. To quote Eric Hoffer (1898-1983), "In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, whilst the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.”
• Effective communication when managing remotely – management has never been harder in our lifetimes
• Changes to roles and responsibilities in the management structure – changes to responsibilities and authorities
• Maintaining morale and motivation – keeping everyone’s spirits up, including yours
• Why documentation is more important than ever – one point of reference for all reduces confusion
- Type: Networking
- Category: Apprenticeships, Business Development, Exporting, Finance, Grants, Social, Training, Health and Safety, HR / Recruitment / Legal, IT / Digital, Marketing/PR, Networking, Sporting, Warrington, and Property
- Sector: Accountancy, Agriculture, Cleaning, Civil Engineering, Construction, Education and Training, Employment / Recruitment, Energy Supplier, Consultancy and Engineering, Financial Services, Gambling and Betting, Health and Beauty, Hospitality, IT, Landscape / Gardening, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Management Services, Manufacturing, Marketing, PR and Ad, Membership Organisation, Motoring, Office Suppliers, Office Management, Property, Research and Development, Retail, Security, Sport, Telecommunications, Transport, Travel Agency, and Other