Eight Guest Speakers in the meeting room, all focusing on how to develop and grow your business. Covering the topics of –
1. Helping Retails & product businesses sell more products
2. SEO – how to get seen
3. LinkedIn – how to generate leads
4. Branding and why it is important
5. How to network/60 second pitch
6. Creating engaging content
7. The importance of having a business plan
30 minute slots throughout the day.
Local business showcases in the hotel. Everything from products to buy on the day (beauty, jewellery, housewares etc) to business products & service.
Informal networking throughout the day.
Free to attend. Free parking all day.
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Business Development, Social, Training, IT / Digital, Marketing/PR, Networking, and Warrington
- Sector: Employment / Recruitment, Health and Beauty, Hospitality, IT, Marketing, PR and Ad, Research and Development, and Retail
“ I train companies how to attract new customers through Social Media by dropping the sales speak and getting personal! For many years now, I’ve been using Social Media with great results across the Public, Private and Voluntary sector. Just before I launched Social Media Executive, I worked for Nomad Games, increasing their Social Media community from 500 to over 20,000 in the space of three years. They were fans that bought from us time and time again, interacted with our content and were loyal supporters of the brand. I love showing businesses how to #GetSocial..”