Join Yellowbus and the tech experts at Datto on Wednesday 1st July at 1pm to discuss the increased security risks to home workers & how your business can stay protected.
Due to increased demand our webinar has been pushed back from 1st July giving you more time to join us.
The global health crisis has changed the normal business and threat landscape, we want you to stay one step ahead when it comes to the security of your business data.
The session will cover topics such as:
1. Understanding of the increased security risks
2. Tools and best practice for data protection
3. The effects of ransomware in the Cloud
4. How to protect your staff and business in 2020 and beyond
There are also some free one-month trials on offer for new customers on Office 365 & G-Suite Cloud Backup/Protection to take advantage of.
- Type: Keynote
- Category: Apprenticeships, Business Development, Exporting, Finance, Grants, Social, Training, Health and Safety, HR / Recruitment / Legal, IT / Digital, Marketing/PR, Networking, Sporting, Warrington, and Property
- Sector: Accountancy, Agriculture, Cleaning, Civil Engineering, Construction, Education and Training, Employment / Recruitment, Energy Supplier, Consultancy and Engineering, Financial Services, Gambling and Betting, Health and Beauty, Hospitality, IT, Landscape / Gardening, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Management Services, Manufacturing, Marketing, PR and Ad, Membership Organisation, Motoring, Office Suppliers, Office Management, Property, Research and Development, Retail, Security, Sport, Telecommunications, Transport, Travel Agency, and Other