Meet the Member - Angela Foster - Preview360 Ltd
*Name of Business - Preview360 Limited
• Who are you? We provide a professional 3 dimensional, immersive capture of any business space to help promote it with visionary detail. Our virtual walkthroughs can be embedded on business websites and shared through social media to maximise marketing revenue
• What sets you apart from the competition? We operate our innovative business with competence and skill but also with a personal touch to ensure our customers maximise their marketing investment
• How did the business come about? I have known my business partner, Jackie Price, a long time. We were both keen on a new challenge and on coming across this exciting technology decided it was exactly the kind of business we wanted to be involved in.
• What are your main target markets? Our virtual tours are a fantastic marketing fit for almost any business but we are currently actively targeting the hospitality and childcare industries
• How long has your business been in existence? We are a fairly new business, having only been operational since the beginning of the year.
• How many staff do you employ? There are currently just the two of us on the operational front, with two back office technicians. We are a fantastic team and spur each other on daily.
• What job or achievement makes you most proud? Our first job makes me the most proud. It was a virtual tour of a top Manchester City Centre restaurant and the clients were delighted with it.
• Where do you see the business being in five years? As our business is technology based, who knows what exciting developments there will be in five years time! Hopefully, our business will have grown to a point where we have several Warringtonian employees and a town centre office.
• Why Warrington? I wasn’t born in Warrington but as I have lived most of my life here and my three children are all Warringtonians, I hold it in high esteem and hope that by having a business here I am giving something back.
• Tell us one interesting thing about the business that might surprise us? Embedding video clips into our immersive media site capture allows our clients to refresh and keep up to date their content at a low cost
• Tell us one interesting thing about you that people might not know? (ie, hobbies, amusing fact, etc) I was fortunate enough to live in New Zealand for a few years and owned and ran a technology business over there.
• Brexit – good, bad, opportunity? It brings both advantages and disadvantages but in either respect the need remains for businesses to achieve a competitive advantage. Companies can not afford to rest on their laurels in this social media driven climate.
• Fantasy dinner party – which six people alive or dead would you invite? Gordon Ramsay, Stephen Fry, Robin Williams, David Attenborough, J K Rowling, Maya Angelou.