Meet the Member - Sarah Smith - Regus
Name of Business Regus
• Who are you? World Leader of Serviced Office Space
• What sets you apart from the competition? We offer 3000 Global locations (330 in the UK) with unrivalled flexibility and product choice. One you have a presence in Warrington you can access our 3000 business lounges globally for free.
• How did the business come about? Mark Dixon the founder was looking for flexible office space nearly 30 years ago and found a gap in the market.
• What are your main target markets? Anyone with the need for short/long term office needs whom perhaps doesn’t want to get tied into a fixed lease and wants flexibility to grow/contract as business needs change. SME’s, Large Corporates alike.
• How long has your business been in existence? 30 Years
• How many staff do you employ? Locally in Warrington 4
• What job or achievement makes you most proud? Happy Clients!
• Where do you see the business being in five years? UK growing from 330 locations to 1000.
• Why Warrington? Excellent Accessibility and Business Growth (Cheshire & Warrington, the best performing economy in the North of England)
• Tell us one interesting thing about the business that might surprise us? The founder (Mark Dixon) used to run a hot dog stand.
• Tell us one interesting thing about you that people might not know? (ie, hobbies, amusing fact, etc) I really need to work on being more exciting!!
• Brexit – good, bad, opportunity? A combination of all 3
• Fantasy dinner party – which six people alive or dead would you invite? Jurgen Klopp, Julie Walters, Lady Dianna, Richard Branson, Michael McIntyre, Meryl Streep