Meet the Member - Stuart Atherton - MaD Ltd
*Name of Business - MaD (Media and Digital Limited)
· Who are you? We are a design and web studio based in Stockton Heath and at MediaCityUK
· What sets you apart from the competition? Definitely our people, we’re fun, friendly, down to earth - but don’t let that fool you into thinking that we’re not a formidable creative team.
· How did the business come about? Our M.D. Stuart started the business from his mum's garage back in 1991 and have since evolved into a highly respected agency across many sectors
· What are your main target markets? Businesses, Pharmaceutical, Education, NHS Local authorities.
· How long has your business been in existence? (Back in June 1991 when the number of computers on the net reached 1 million!)
· How many staff do you employ? (8 full time with lots of freelancers)
· What job or achievement makes you most proud? The next one!
· Where do you see the business being in five years? Of course we’d like to grow a little but as long as we keep our great little team together we can’t go wrong.
· Why Warrington? We’re Warrington people, based in trendy Stockton Heath with lots of cake and beer to keep us going!
· Tell us one interesting thing about the business that might surprise us? We have completed over 30,000 orders since 1991.
· Tell us one interesting thing about you that people might not know? (ie, hobbies, amusing fact, etc) Our Managing Director hasn’t had single day’s sickness in 27 years.
·Brexit – good, bad, opportunity? No good whinging either way - let’s just get on with it. · Fantasy dinner party – which six people alive or dead would you invite? I’d invite any 6 dead people so I get to eat all the food.