Promote your business online at the #HaltonBizFair Digital Day
Although we can't hold the Halton and Warrington Business Fair in-person event this year (due to COVID-19 restrictions), we'll be replicating some of the networking and business support elements in an online format - so we will be holding a Halton and Warrington Business Fair Digital Day on Thursday 12 November.
This will provide a range of opportunities (free and paid options) where businesses can connect, network and promote their products and services.
We would like as many businesses to take part as possible and join us for the digital day which will include:
- Twitter Day using #haltonbizfair from 10.30am - 3.00pm on the day for anyone wanting to tweet any general business messages or messages of how you can help and support other businesses at this time. So if you would like to tweet any messages please make sure that you include #haltonbizfair and we will retweet across our networks.
- Email broadcast on the day to approx 10,000 local businesses and this will include sources of support, information and advice
- Online Business Guide - listing companies and organisations that are offering services, support and advice - which we will be producing and sharing via email and social media etc on the day. If you would like to submit an entry/listing to be included in this guide (free of charge) please provide your listing details online - simply go to https://haltonbizfair.co.uk/digital-day/
And if you would like an enhanced profile in the Online Business Guide, there are a number of options listed below
- Enhanced listing in the Guide (your listing in a box with your logo) - £25+VAT
- Advert / leaflet (jpeg or PDF up to A4 size) in the Guide - £50+VAT
- Guide sponsor (full page advert plus your logo on front cover) - £125+VAT
- Ad block in email broadcast (approx 100 words plus logo & link) - £50+VAT
- Digital Day Partner (full page advert and full page editorial plus your logo on front cover of Guide; ad block in email broadcast; promotion before, during and after the day) - £225+VAT
To book any of the free or paid options online go to https://haltonbizfair.co.uk/digital-day/
It would be great if you would like to get involved and if you have any queries or wish to discuss the event and/or your participation in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact Tony Haines at Liverpool BA on 0151 709 8932 or email email@example.com